Enjoy boating, walking, picnicking, and more at the Berkeley Marina.
View the Berkeley Marina Map or read below for details about attractions at the Berkeley Marina.
Parks at the Marina
- César Chávez Park, on the Northern side of the Marina, offers beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay, picnic areas, and a large dog park area.
- Shorebird Park, on the Southern part of the Marina, has a playground, picnic tables, and grassy areas for recreation.
Facilities at the Marina
- Adventure Playground is a unique play area for children, where they can play on kid-built and designed forts, and build with hammers, saws, and paint.
- Shorebird Park Nature Center hosts environmental education programs for children and youth.
- Marina Waterfront Office is the main administrative office for the Berkeley Marina and Waterfront.
Private businesses at the Marina
A number of private businesses operate at the Berkeley Marina, including:
- Doubletree Hotel
- Cal Sailing Club
- Skates on the Bay