Wear a mask when you come, and stay home if sick
Berkeley, California (Monday, July 19, 2021) - City buildings are expanding office hours, giving you more options on how and when you can get services.
Many services are already available online or by phone call. Use our website to find the service or the department you need and determine which method works best for you.
Make an appointment when possible, especially if you are looking to meet someone specific.
We'll continue to use tools that have safely guided us to this point - face coverings, distancing, hand hygiene and staying home when sick.
We encourage all who are eligible to get fully vaccinated - a safe, effective tool that not only protects you, but also reduces spread of COVID-19 to others.
We look forward to serving you wherever you are - including in our City buildings.
- Online Services (City of Berkeley)
- Vaccination Sites in Berkeley (City of Berkeley)
- Vaccination Sites Statewide (State of California)
- Community Message: As COVID-19 cases rise, Bay Area Health Officers Recommend that Everyone Mask Indoors (City of Berkeley)
- Community Message: June 15 signals transition away from directive orders and toward business, personal responsibility (City of Berkeley)
- "Beyond the Blueprint" Requirements (California Department of Public Health)
- City of Berkeley Health Officer Order adopting "Beyond the Blueprint Requirements"