The City of Berkeley provides direct health services through the West Berkeley Family Wellness Center and through partnerships with Berkeley Public Schools.
Services through the west berkeley family wellness center
The West Berkeley Family Wellness Center Immunization Program is postponed until further notice.
The City of Berkeley’s Immunization Program provides a variety of vaccinations for all ages.
All in-person clinic operations have been postponed.
Languages spoken: English and Spanish; interpreter services available for other languages.
Vaccines provided include:
- COVID-Bivalent Moderna
- Routine Adult Vaccines available for uninsured/underinsured. (Please call for availability)
- Influenza (Flu) Only for children who are 18 and Younger and who are Medi-Cal clients, Alaskan/Native American, or uninsured/underinsured.
If community members have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 510-981-5350
Find other clinics offering vaccines in Alameda County.
Services through Berkeley Public Schools
The City of Berkeley’s Public Health Division partners with Berkeley Public Schools to provide health services for school-aged children and teens.
Elementary School Children
The School Linked Health Services program provides health services, education, and advice for families, staff, and administration of Berkeley Elementary Schools.
- Learn more about services provided for staff and administration of Berkeley Elementary Schools.
- Learn more about services provided for families of Berkeley Elementary School students.
Contact Berkeley Public Health at (510) 981-7677 for more information.
The School Linked Health Services program is a partnership between the City of Berkeley Public Health Division and Berkeley Unified School District.
High School Youth
The Health Centers at Berkeley High School and Berkeley Technology Academy offer free physical and mental health services for students.
Students can request an appointment online.
- First Aid
- Family Planning and STI prevention, testing and treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual Short-Term Counseling
- Support Groups
- Prevention of Pregnancy/HIV/STIs
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Healthy Relationships
- SHIFT BHS (Sexual Health Information from Teens): Deliver workshops on reproductive health topics such as anatomy, STIs, HIV, and birth control options.
- SHIFT BTA (Student Health Information from Teens): Deliver workshops on reproductive health topics such as anatomy, STIs, HIV, and birth control options, nutrition, substance use, mental health and professional development.